Should I Hire an Attorney for a DWI?
In Minnesota, the consequences of a DWI conviction can include:
- Community Service
- Drug/alcohol treatment
- Jail time
- Driver’s license revocation or cancellation
- Requirement that any vehicle you operate be equipped with ignition interlock device
- Vehicle forfeiture or seizure
- License plate impoundment
- Requirement that any vehicle you operate display specialized plates (whiskey plates)
- Foreign travel restrictions
- Employment restrictions or ineligibility
You Don’t Have to Plead Guilty
Pleading guilty is not your only option. Therefore, it is critical that you contact a DWI defense attorney to discuss any and all legal rights and defenses available to you based on the specific facts of your case. Don’t risk giving up certain legal rights related to these charges. Call DWI Attorney Anthony Grostyan at 612-341-6575 for a free DWI consultation.