Felony Drug Charges in Minnesota

Experienced Criminal Drug Charges Defense Attorney

shutterstock_17352109[1]Have you been charged with drug possession or sale in Minnesota?  If you are found with marijuana or any other type of controlled substance in your possession, you could be facing serious criminal charges. Even though you may not have the intent to sell or distribute mere possession of an illegal substance is a crime. Drug possession charges can lead to serious jail time, serious fines, probation, vehicle forfeitures, cash forfeitures and other collateral consequences of pending Felony Controlled Substance Possession or Sale.  Don’t risk a felony conviction on your record which would dramatically affect you for the rest of your life.  With the help of a Minneapolis criminal defense lawyer, you may be able to work towards reducing or dismissing your felony drug possession charges.  Don’t let a drug possession charge impact your freedom, your reputation and your future.

Sentences for Felony Drug Charges

The penalties for felony drug charges can range drastically depending on the type of drugs and the quantity of drugs.  Controlled substances, prescription drugs and illegal drugs can all result in a felony drug charge.  The most common drugs include:

  • Marijuana
  • Cocaine
  • Heroin
  • Methamphetamines
  • Oxycodone
  • Xanax
  • LSD

If you have been charged or are under investigation for Felony Drug or Controlled Substance Possession or Sale, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer to fight the charges, whether you think that you are guilty or innocent of the charges.

Without a competent criminal defense attorney on your side, the prosecutor or county attorney will do everything in their power to convict you of the felony drug charges.

Anthony M. Grostyan is an experienced criminal defense lawyer with extensive experience defending people facing felony drug charges.  If you have been arrested, charged or are under investigation for drug charges, call a defense attorney before speaking with law enforcement or going to court.  Call Anthony M. Grostyan at 612-341-6575 for a free consultation.